Every year I have the same dilemma when people ask me what I’d like for my birthday (12th December – having a birthday so close to Christmas is quite possibly the most rubbish thing ever) & Christmas. For my 19th I asked for a joint (something that always comes hand in hand…) birthday/christmas of new carpet. It wasn’t quite the thrilling thing that my friends had asked for, but to me, it was perfect. Fast forward a few years & I’m just the same. Every year it’ll be something for the house as I am just obsessed with interiors. Many people ask for clothes, makeup & jewellery to be spoilt with at this time of year but my ‘thing’ is candles, cushions & furniture. So in light of this breed of human who choses to have a beautiful house rather than a beautiful self, I’ve compiled my top Christmas gift guide to send husbands everywhere (& some maybe a slight hint at what I want, Joe take note…).
- I’m starting it off with a candle, because just with cushions, you can never have too many & they are practical no matter what any man says, because….power cuts?! This is my absolute favourite scent from The White Company, Wild Rhubarb.
- Second on the list is what I got last year, a beautiful retro Roberts radio, because life isn’t complete without music plus they come in lots of different colours to go with your decor.
- Gift something sentimental with your favourite photo framed in a beautiful frame.
- These gold rimmed monogram glasses are a bargain at £5
- Because nobody has ever been sad at finding a Diptyque candle under the Christmas tree. My favourite scents are Baies (berries) & Roses.
- A flower for a flower. This artificial hydrangea arrangement is from Laura Ashley & will brighten up anyones day. It’s a more affordable option to my Neptune arrangement!
- I’ve heard so many people raving about this Neom pod diffuser – pop in a few drops of essential oils & turn your home in to an oasis of tranquility.
- For the jewellery loving interior goddess, how about somewhere to store your trinkets whilst also looking pretty in your bedroom for £15.
- What about a subscription to their favourite interior magazine? Every year I get my mum Ideal Home magazine (which I can then steal afterwards…#winwin)
- I get a new hot water bottle every year & this one is the fluffiest, softest one around. Plus it’ll look lovely propped next to the approx 29848492 cushions you spend 15 minutes a day lifting on/off your bed)
- I love lamp, specifically this lamp with the large concrete style base.
- Finally, this set of textured mugs.
Now that’s left for you is to make sure to wrap them up to sit pretty under the tree! Love,
*This post contains affiliate links