Following on from last years Christmas gift guide which went down a storm & gave lots of bewildered husbands a bit of direction from hinting wives across Insta. I thought I’d do another this year of my top finds & beautiful gifts that any interior lover will be swooning over under the Christmas tree this year.
Some people have handbags & shoes on their wish lists, but I’m all about the cushions & candles. When I turned 19 (I’m a December baby & am forever angry at the fact that every single year without fail I receive ‘joint’ presents) I asked for new carpet (true story…) which was about as thrilling as it gets. Am I right or am I right?
If your heart beats a little faster at the idea of new interior goodies wrapped beautifully (probably by yourself after you’ve also ordered them because your husband is as useful as a chocolate tea pot…) & placed under the tree this year then hold on to your seats & get ready to copy & paste the link to this post directly to your other half…(or simply buy yourself & act shocked when they appear) then this is for you.
- The M&S pom pom throw of dreams – made famous by pretty much all of Instagram, but for a very good reason because it’s chunky & funky. It’ll keep you warm throughout January plus it’s got pom poms, & we all know that pom poms are life. Available in cream & grey.
- A Dyson V10 cordless vacuum – two words, game changer. If you have a plug in then you need to go cordless, especially for busy family life. I have a Shark which I use once a week when doing a deep clean & then this Dyson this I use approx 29378492 times a day.
- I said it before, I’ll say it again….nobody would ever be sad to see an iconic Diptyque candle under their Christmas tree. My faves are ‘Baies’ or ‘Roses’.
- For all those lovely candles, I absolutely love this hurricane holder as well as these wooden pillars, available in three sizes, both from M&S.
- Mirrored jewellery box – these make the most beautiful gifts & lets face it, if someone hands you a gift box from The White Company you know it’s going to be good. I keep my watches & bigger bits in the large glass box then smaller bits such as rings & earrings in the smaller hexagonal trinket box in my bedroom.
- From my lovely friend Emily’s business, Create Gift Love, how about a personalised leather keyring to hang the keys to your humble abode on. I have the pink monogrammed tassel on mine but love this photo keyring option too.
- Flower subscription – I included this last year but think it’s such a lovely idea…if you’ve got someone who just loves fresh blooms then you can get a monthly subscription from Bloom & Wild ranging from 1 month – a whole year. The gift that just keeps giving!
- Artificial blooms – if you’d rather have something thats going to last forever then I’m a big fan of artificial, this gorgeous arrangement of peonies is from Next.
- Fragrance gift set – Speaking of The White Company (you can tell I’m a fan), you also can’t go wrong with their fragrance gift sets, they vary in price but include candles, hand washes, diffusers & so on. My favourite scent for this time of year is always ‘‘Winter’‘ but throughout the year I love ‘Verveine‘ & ‘Pomegranate‘.
- Because life isn’t complete without music & they are just too pretty. I’ve always wanted a Roberts Revival Radio…mine’ll be the cream, obviously #beigeforlife.
- For the Instagram lover or wannabe blogger, whats the point in having a beautiful home when you can’t take pretty pictures of it right? My camera of choice & what I use for all my shots. The Olympus Pen with kit lens, although it’s worth getting the 45mm lens for those gorgeous blurry background shots too!
- I absolutely love this artichoke lamp from Wayfair, a simple statement piece.
- The new botanical trend has gone wild across Insta, but for those of us that lack the green fingered trait, faux is the way to go. I always get comments about my olive tree, but have found some amazing affordable alternatives from M&S in their artificial flowers section (see all here), including this large fiddle leaf tree in belly basket or this fern in ceramic pot. All the greenery, without the commitment.
- I have three of these bargain cylinder vases & always get asked about them. Under £12 including delivery…
- I bought this a couple of weeks ago (to me, for me!). Perfect for those cold winter nights & so snuggly soft, not to mention an absolute bargain. Everyone loves a hot water bottle!
- Finally, last on my list is sure to put a smile on your loved ones face. A beautiful frame to put their most treasured pictures.
Now that’s left for you is to make sure to wrap them up to sit pretty under the tree!
*This post contains affiliate links